Good Technology is an enterprise mobility management (EMM) provider that serves thousands of organizations around the world in a variety of sectors including energy and utilities, financial services, government, healthcare, legal, manufacturing and technology.
Enterprise mobility management (EMM) is a comprehensive approach to securing and enabling employee use of smartphones and tablets. As such, it includes mobile device management (MDM), mobile application management (MAM) and mobile information management (MIM). MDM is concerned with securing devices, MAM with user access to applications and MIM with ensuring that only authorized applications can access or transmit corporate data. Good offers four EMM product suites.
The Good Management Suite offers the following features:
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) including user self-service.
- Unlimited devices per user.
- Mobile Application Management (MAM).
- Good Secure Container on Samsung Knox.
- Secure intranet access and web browsing.
- Simple, single interface to access all Good-secured apps, with integrated app store.
- Customizable enterprise app store.
- Cloud, on-premise, and mixed deployment options.
- Extended support.
The Good Enterprise Suite includes all of the above features, as well as:
- All-in-one secure email, contacts, calendar, corporate intranet access and web browsing.
- Advanced business-class productivity.
- Container to separate corporate and personal information.
- Optional service.
The Good Collaboration Suite includes all of the above features, plus:
- Mobile Content Management (MCM) for documents, business intelligence, customer records and more.
- Mobile Service Management (MSM) for Android, BlackBerry, iOS, and Windows including operational monitoring, troubleshooting and support management.
- Secure instant messaging.
- Secure file share/SharePoint/OneDrive access.
- Secure customer relationship management.
- Unlimited licenses to deploy Good-secured third-party ISV apps.
The Good Mobility suite includes all of the above, plus:
- Unlimited licenses to deploy custom-developed Good-secured apps.
- Enterprise mobile back end as a service (MBaaS) capabilities.
- Custom shared services app integration.
- Premium support.
Good Technology was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. The company was acquired by BlackBerry Limited (formerly Research in Motion or RIM) in September 2015.
Continue Reading About Good Technology
Dig Deeper on EMM tools | Enterprise mobility management technology
XenMobile MAM covers all bases as Citrix joins AppConfig Community
The complete guide to mobile application management: Understanding different MAM techniques
The complete guide to mobile application management: Why exactly is MAM so challenging?
What's new with mobile application management software?