Alpha TransForm is a mobile app development and deployment platform that allows developers and individuals to build and deploy mobile apps that can be integrated into enterprise workflows. Businesses can use Transform to digitize inspection and incident reports, compliance and audit reports, safety checklists, customer records and inventory tracking. Digitizing paper forms enables workers to be more productive. It also enables better customer service, faster data insights and reduces risk.
TransForm offers the power, programmability and control that’s similar to low-code development platforms. However, with TransForm, developers can build apps in hours or days rather than weeks or months. In addition, developers can modify TransForm apps almost instantly while they would have to recode non-TransForm apps and resubmit then to apps stores.Content Continues Below
Professional developers are adopting TransForm because it allows them to be more productive. If they need to build web apps or very customized mobile capabilities, the work they’ve done in TransForm can be extended through Alpha Anywhere, Alpha’s low-code mobile and web development deployment platform.
Alpha TransForm Programming Language
Alpha offers an optional programming language for advanced decision making, embedded business logic, AJAX API callbacks and more. Alpha’s TransForm Programming Language (TPL) lets developers add their own features to customize the behaviors of their TransForm apps.
With TPL, developers can communicate with APIs directly from mobile devices, perform advanced calculations and add advanced decision-making logic, for example. TPL also offers an extensive function library to meet the needs of TransForm forms.
Key features of Alpha TransForm include:
- digitizes any process for work on smartphones or tablets, auto-populates business and field information for workers and offers a user interface that lets workers in the field enter data on their smartphones with one hand
- provides the speed of mobile forms products but won’t run out of power before a job is finished
- integrates with existing enterprise workflows
- eliminates paper and rekeying errors, uses customized keyboards, stopwatches and automated data capture to ensure the accuracy of the data
- built-in business workflow capability triggers events and business activities based on data input
- provides large on-device storage capacity and data capture in remote work areas without Wi-Fi or cell signal
- offers control to the designer for custom optimization on both small and large devices