Policy Template Summary
To ensure you reap an abundant harvest from your BlackBerry investment, download this editable "BlackBerry Usage Policy and Agreement." This detailed document will help you establish a clear baseline of expectations with your BlackBerry end users. In doing so, you will ensure your organization gets the most out of this component of your mobile infrastructure.
The purpose of this policy is to define standards, procedures, and restrictions for connecting to your company's internal network(s) or related technology resources via any means involving mobile devices and resulting enterprise hardware and software that collectively provide BlackBerry connectivity. This can include, but is not limited to, access from the following :
- BlackBerry-branded and/or licensed handhelds.
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server software.
- BlackBerry Desktop Manager software.
- Any related components of network infrastructure used to provide connectivity to the above.
- Any third-party hardware, software, processes, or services used to provide connectivity to the above.
"BlackBerry usage policy and agreement" is available in DOC format, you will need to register to download the document.