The bring your own device (BYOD) trend is distinctly different from other technology shifts in the workplace. Since it is the employees forcing this upon their employers - rather than the other way around - IT staffers are being forced to institute policies and solutions on the fly, and often find themselves one step behind. Read this handbook to get strategic, practical advice on how to manage the BYOD trend and specific information about managing enterprise tablets and smartphones. You'll find discussions concerning specific management tools, key applications to utilize, how to manage app usage and more.
Related E-Handbooks from our network
View all E-Handbooks from related TechTarget sites
- Your next switch: The data center's software-defined future
- Is virtual networking the link to end-to-end management?
- Understanding the new WAN: Management and design
- Assessing your options for increasing wireless LAN capacity
- Converged infrastructure: The future of network efficiency
- View all E-Handbooks