Even without these features, I still believe if you implement basic security features for your WLAN, you'll be pretty darn secure. This includes:
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
- Use WEP -- 40/64 or 104/128 bit will work just about the same
- Disable SSID broadcast
- Change default SSIDs and AP system names
- Change default passwords
- Use MAC address filtering
- Keep AP, bridge, and client firmware up to date
- Use a VPN if you're really paranoid
Dig Deeper on Enterprise mobility strategy and policy
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.